[Vision2020] Please Help our dying troops!

David Camden-Britton davidcb@acm.org
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:41:59 -0700

At 01:58 PM 7/19/2003 -0700, &quot;Donovan Arnold&quot;
&lt;donovanarnold@hotmail.com&gt; wrote:<br>
whine. And a as a rule, they never do. But I tell you, when I guy has
been to war,stays up for 4 days straight in 117 degree weather, is shot
at, wounded, and has his buddies die. And he never whines. Then one day
he does whine about </blockquote><br>
Out of curiosity, were any of these soldiers drafted or were they all
voluntary inductees?&nbsp; Seems they picked a heck of a time to enlist.
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
davidcb@acm.org</font> </body>