[Vision2020] Proof That Doug Wilsons Career Is Over

Douglas Stambler christianlegal2003@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:08:28 -0700 (PDT)

--0-171869440-1058465308=:64119

Proof That Doug Wilson’s Career Is Over
Cc: Bill London, Doug Wilson, Linda Pall, Ruth Drollinger, Evan Wilson

Bill London:

I threw the bait for Doug Wilson, but you picked it up, and so I will reel you in, right here on the forum.

How many people on this forum are aware of a lawsuit against Doug Wilson's Logos School?  I know about it; Ruth Drollinger knows about it; Bill London knows about it.  In fact, there are people on this forum, who have been wanting to see Doug Wilson fall for a long time, because they hate him.  I don't hate Doug Wilson: I object to the fact that he is an evil person.

 Why do people on this forum pretend that Doug Wilson's life work is harmful to only Doug Wilson?  As if Doug Wilson's single-minded pursuit of evil will somehow not affect them, too?  I will break it down for you like this:

1) Someone on this forum is taking a lawsuit against Logos School for child abuse.

            2) Linda Pall is the current attorney on this case.

            3) Bill London has offered his personal assistance and that of the Moscow Civic Association on behalf of the plaintiff, against Doug Wilson and Logos School.

 Are we starting to wake up a little bit now, folks?  You people get all over my case for the way I talk about sin on this forum.  But am I plotting and preparing a lawsuit against the very person so many people have found disagreeable for so many years?  Doug Wilson.  Either you're for him or against him at this point.  And yet, you people pretend on this forum that you're ignorant to a legal plot to end Doug Wilson's career.  But I have told you all before: God will take this man and expose him, it is only a matter of time.  Doug Wilson's career is officially over.

 If anyone on this forum would like to prove to themself that Doug Wilson is indeed at the end of his career, then simply contact Lori Sudermann at the Spokesman Review at hannelores@spokesman.com: She is planning a story about Doug Wilson and Christ Church, but is waiting for Ruth Drollinger's class action lawsuit against Logos School to emerge first.

The very fact that the moderator of this forum (Bill London) has offered support in a lawsuit against Doug Wilson, really underscores that the Vision 2020 Forum is more than a virtual display of opinion and rhetoric.  Will the forum be picnicking at East City Park when the lawsuit against Logos School becomes known to the public?  Obviously not.  Sure, I'm a loser, many of you have already told me that - and I really don't care: I serve God, not other humans.  But at least you know where I stand and what I'm really about when I post on this forum.

The way I look at the rumblings on this forum against Doug Wilson is like this:

            1) Bill London might publicly deny that he made an offer to help Ruth Drollinger against Doug Wilson.

            2) Ruth Drollinger might deny that she is suing Logos School.

            3) Linda Pall might deny knowledge or involvement in this lawsuit.

            4) Doug Wilson might benefit if Bill, Ruth, Linda lie about trying to undo Doug Wilson with a child abuse court case.

Whatever you think about me on this forum, the fact is that people have taken me into confidence.  The reason I spill the beans every time, is because people refuse to give me credit for helping expose what's wrong in this community.  My cards are right there on the table.  I show them to you folks here all the time.  So many people here really detest Doug Wilson - from ex-members of his church to former colleagues and professors at the University of Idaho.  I am speaking out against the hypocrisy of this forum, and I will not be branded a liar for my efforts.

Finally, the main players on this forum (the Huskeys, Hanson, Westerberg, London), would have to admit that it has been disingenuous for Doug Wilson to do everything BUT speak about 1) the scandal in his church brought against him by a trusted friend and confidant; 2) the label of heretic, given to him by a national, Christian movement; 3) and the gambling scandal involving Roy Atwood.  I have met people in Moscow, who are afraid to speak publicly against Doug Wilson, because they are afraid of: a) the social consequences and b) harassment from members of Christ Church.  Again, ex-members of that Church have been "corporately" prayed AGAINST by Doug Wilson and his followers.  These actions are sinful coming from anyone, but particularly damning for Doug Wilson, who has done his best over time, on this forum, to present a wholesome character that is potentially likable.  Again: Doug Wilson is evil, and not at all a wholesome person.  And a lot of you on this forum know it.  D!
 on't
 blame me for Doug Wilson being who he is: HE IS A WALKING, NATIONAL CONTROVERSY, with EVIL written all over him.

Look on the internet for yourself: Doug Wilson is thought of (even by Reformed Christians) as a dangerous person and someone who needs to repent for what he teaches.  And until Doug Wilson speaks up honestly on this forum, I don't see how it can get any better for him or his associates.  I think that they're all going down the tubes, with the exception of maybe Doug Jones, whose loyalties are more for Christ than they are for Doug Wilson.

You've called me all sorts of names on this forum.  But this is not the writing of a madman or a con artist.  Somebody, please have the courage to finally organize against Christ Church and Doug Wilson: Before his 900+ congregation folds, and there is not a helpful hand in Moscow or Pullman to "deprogram" the very lost people who attend Christ Church on a regular basis.  Folks, I really think that this might be the only opportunity to outreach to the congregants of Christ Church: Before Doug Wilson finally steps down as pastor, leaving 900+ people directionless - BECAUSE THEY FOLLOWED DOUG WILSON AND NOT JESUS CHRIST.

All the best,

Douglas Stambler

(Moscow)

--0-171869440-1058465308=:64119

<STRONG>Proof That Doug Wilson’s Career Is Over</STRONG>
<P class=MsoNormal style="mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><FONT size=1>Cc: Bill London, Doug Wilson, Linda Pall, Ruth Drollinger, Evan Wilson</FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none">&nbsp;</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none">Bill London:</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none">I threw the bait for Doug Wilson, but you picked it up, and so I will reel you in, right here on the forum.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none">How many people on this forum are aware of a lawsuit against Doug Wilson's Logos School?<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I know about it; Ruth Drollinger knows about it; Bill London knows about it.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>In fact, there are people on this forum, who have been wanting to see Doug Wilson fall for a long time, because they hate him.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I don't hate Doug Wilson: I object to the fact that he is an evil person.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none">&nbsp;Why do people on this forum pretend that Doug Wilson's life work is harmful to only Doug Wilson?<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>As if Doug Wilson's single-minded pursuit of evil will somehow not affect them, too?<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I will break it down for you like this: </P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none">1) Someone on this forum is taking a lawsuit against Logos School for child abuse.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>2) Linda Pall is the current attorney on this case.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>3) Bill London has offered his personal assistance and that of the Moscow Civic Association on behalf of the plaintiff, against Doug Wilson and Logos School.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none">&nbsp;Are we starting to wake up a little bit now, folks?<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>You people get all over my case for the way I talk about sin on this forum.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>But am I <U>plotting and preparing a lawsuit</U> against the very person so many people have found disagreeable for so many years?<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Doug Wilson.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Either you're for him or against him at this point.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>And yet, you people pretend on this forum that you're ignorant to a legal plot to end Doug Wilson's career.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>But I have told you all before: God will take this man and expose him, it is only a matter of time.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Doug Wilson's career is officially over.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none">&nbsp;If anyone on this forum would like to prove to themself that Doug Wilson is indeed at the end of his career, then simply contact Lori Sudermann at the Spokesman Review at <U><SPAN style="COLOR: blue">hannelores@spokesman.com</SPAN></U><SPAN style="COLOR: black">: She is planning a story about Doug Wilson and Christ Church, but is waiting for Ruth Drollinger's class action lawsuit against Logos School to emerge first.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">The very fact that the moderator of this forum (Bill London) has offered support in a lawsuit against Doug Wilson, really underscores that the Vision 2020 Forum is more than a virtual display of opinion and rhetoric.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Will the forum be picnicking at East City Park when the lawsuit against Logos School becomes known to the public?<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Obviously not.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Sure, I'm a loser, many of you have already told me that - and I really don't care: I serve God, not other humans.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>But at least you know where I stand and what I'm really about when I post on this forum.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="COLOR: black"></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">The way I look at the rumblings on this forum against Doug Wilson is like this:<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="COLOR: black"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>1) Bill London might publicly deny that he made an offer to help Ruth Drollinger against Doug Wilson.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="COLOR: black"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>2) Ruth Drollinger might deny that she is suing Logos School.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="COLOR: black"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>3) Linda Pall might deny knowledge or involvement in this lawsuit.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="COLOR: black"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>4) Doug Wilson might benefit if Bill, Ruth, Linda lie about trying to undo Doug Wilson with a child abuse court case.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">Whatever you think about me on this forum, the fact is that people have taken me into confidence.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>The reason I spill the beans every time, is because people refuse to give me credit for helping expose what's wrong in this community.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>My cards are right there on the table.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I show them to you folks here all the time.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>So many people here really detest Doug Wilson - from ex-members of his church to former colleagues and professors at the University of Idaho.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I am speaking out against the hypocrisy of this forum, and I will not be branded a liar for my efforts. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">Finally, the main players on this forum (the Huskeys, Hanson, Westerberg, London), would have to admit that it has been disingenuous for Doug Wilson to do everything <U>BUT</U> speak about 1) the scandal in his church brought against him by a trusted friend and confidant; 2) the label of heretic, given to him by a national, Christian movement; 3) and the gambling scandal involving Roy Atwood.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I have met people in Moscow, who are afraid to speak publicly against Doug Wilson, because they are afraid of: a) the social consequences and b) harassment from members of Christ Church.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Again, ex-members of that Church have been "corporately" prayed AGAINST by Doug Wilson and his followers.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>These actions are sinful coming from anyone,!
  but
 particularly damning for Doug Wilson, who has done his best over time, on this forum, to present a wholesome character that is potentially likable.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Again: Doug Wilson is evil, and not at all a wholesome person.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>And a lot of you on this forum know it.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Don't blame me for Doug Wilson being who he is: HE IS A WALKING, NATIONAL CONTROVERSY, with EVIL written all over him.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">Look on the internet for yourself: Doug Wilson is thought of (even by Reformed Christians) as a dangerous person and someone who needs to repent for what he teaches.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>And until Doug Wilson speaks up honestly on this forum, I don't see how it can get any better for him or his associates.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I think that they're all going down the tubes, with the exception of maybe Doug Jones, whose loyalties are more for Christ than they are for Doug Wilson.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">You've called me all sorts of names on this forum.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>But this is not the writing of a madman or a con artist.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Somebody, please have the courage to finally organize against Christ Church and Doug Wilson: Before his 900+ congregation folds, and there is not a helpful hand in Moscow or Pullman to "deprogram" the very lost people who attend Christ Church on a regular basis.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Folks, I really think that this might be the only opportunity to outreach to the congregants of Christ Church: Before Doug Wilson finally steps down as pastor, leaving 900+ people directionless - BECAUSE THEY FOLLOWED DOUG WILSON AND NOT JESUS CHRIST.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; LINE-HEIGHT: 6pt; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none; mso-line-height-rule: exactly"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; LINE-HEIGHT: 6pt; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none; mso-line-height-rule: exactly"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">All the best,<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; LINE-HEIGHT: 6pt; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none; mso-line-height-rule: exactly"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">Douglas Stambler<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in; LINE-HEIGHT: 6pt; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none; mso-line-height-rule: exactly"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">(Moscow)</SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="LINE-HEIGHT: 6pt; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none; mso-line-height-rule: exactly">&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></P>
<DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-171869440-1058465308=:64119--