[Vision2020] Presidential Elections

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:59:33 -0700 (PDT)

Don,
   I agree, the system you mention would be the best
reform.
   Otherwise, all a candidate would need to do is
promise to bail California out of its multi-billion
dollar deficit and maybe toss a couple of other juicy
bones their way. He/she would likely get upwards of
65% of the CA vote for that pandering. The rest of the
popular vote needed would be easy just on the basis of
party affiliation or some other issue.
  The two states are Maine and which other?
   TL