[Vision2020] Concerns About Funding For Christ Church (Moscow, Idaho)

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:47:26 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2101212242-1058395646=:28215

Dear Albertsons Foundation:

I have heard that your organization has donated something like $75,000 to Logos School in Moscow, Idaho.  I am writing to you with serious concerns about this donation, and how it might adversely affect the children in attendance there.

Within the past year, the pastor of Christ Church -Doug Wilson- has come under investigation as a promoter of child abuse.  In addition, he has faced charges that he is essentially organizing his own religious denomination.  There is also ample evidence that he is using his church status to promote racially divisive ideas throughout the United States.  In addition, there is currently a lawsuit getting ready to come against Logos School for child abuse.

I'm wondering if Albertsons really wants to be named as a sponsor of this pastor and his programs here in Moscow, when the lawsuit finally makes it to the regional press.

Thank you.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler
(Moscow, Idaho)

--0-2101212242-1058395646=:28215

<DIV>Dear Albertsons Foundation:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have heard that your organization has donated something like $75,000 to Logos School in Moscow, Idaho.&nbsp; I am writing to you with serious concerns about this donation, and how it might adversely affect the children in attendance there.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Within the past year, the pastor of Christ Church -Doug Wilson- has come under investigation as a promoter of child abuse.&nbsp; In addition, he has faced charges that he is essentially organizing his own religious denomination.&nbsp; There is also ample evidence that he is using his church status to promote racially divisive ideas throughout the United States.&nbsp; In addition, there is currently a lawsuit getting ready to come against Logos School for child abuse.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm wondering if Albertsons really wants to be named as a sponsor of this pastor and his programs here in Moscow, when the lawsuit finally makes it to the regional press.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV>
<DIV>(Moscow, Idaho)</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-2101212242-1058395646=:28215--