[Vision2020] Revisionist Workplace rules: Sexual harassment=sex

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

Ted,
   A litigant, in a deposition, attempting to
establish that the defendant has acted in similar ways
in other settings is relevant and legitimate. It may
or may not be allowed in open court, but it a
legitimate line of inquiry that takes place in
preparation for most suits.
   That's what I meant by the right of the plaintiff
alleging sexual harassment to have her claim fully
litigated.
  TL