[Vision2020] sexual harassment (offline)-apology for prior post

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:01:20 -0700

<P>Sorry all.&nbsp; I intended to respond to Tim offline, and even wrote that&nbsp;on the subject line; however, I failed to remove V2020 in the address.&nbsp; I used a term I would not have used in a public post in that last email, and I apologize to all that I have offended.&nbsp; </P>
<P>My wife will probably point out that if I just didn't use such terms, I wouldn't have to worry about such mistakes, and she'd be write.</P>
<P>Sunil Ramalingam</P>
<P><BR><BR>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV></DIV>