[Vision2020] uranium denial--GUTLESS DEMOS?

Thomas Hansen tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:22:42 -0700

Mr. Wilson -

The first rule in listserve ettiquette is not to post publicly that which
was sent to you privately.

That said - The impression I get from you response is that you are loyal to
yur wife (or significant other), but you find nothing wrong with lying to
your boss about what you do at work?

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas [mailto:dougwils@moscow.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 3:31 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] uranium denial--GUTLESS DEMOS?

Tom,

No, my point was that if time can erase Clinton's problems, then time can
do the same for Bush. But of course time can do neither.

Clinton was a scoundrel of the first rank, and Bush appears to be more of a
decent individual, measured in terms of how you treat the people close to
you. But both of them were/are emperors in the emerging American empire.
Which is not a good thing.

Douglas

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com