[Vision2020] uranium denial--GUTLESS DEMOS?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:16:49 -0700

Dale wrote:
"Would they impeach CIA Director George Tenet for allowing the uranium claim
to be believed by the President? Or do they impeach the President for
trusting the information coming from the CIA?"

Dale, first, nobody on the planet except you believes that Tenet is really
responsible.
Second, Tenet did not provide the information alone, the British, Cheney,
Rice, Rumsfeld, and Powell did.
Third, if the president can't even ask a question like "Which African
Country?" should he also have control of nuclear weapons?
Fourth, if Bush is not responsible for the words coming out of his mouth,
who is?
Fifth, why didn't the Republicans impeach Lewinsky, it was her that did the
act, not Clinton.
Finally, if Bush is not responsible for what comes out of his mouth, how can
we trust him, they might have been put there by someone else that lied?

Donovan J Arnold