[Vision2020] uranium denial--GUTLESS DEMOS?

Mike Curley curley@turbonet.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:04:06 -0700

Perhaps there is an issue about who controls Congress
and, thus, how much control the impeachment-oriented
have.  Let's not get all dewy-eyed about either party being
on the ethical high ground, at the national level especially,
and even more particularly when it comes to
impeachment.