[Vision2020] uranium denial--GUTLESS DEMOS?

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:18:58 -0700

Mr. Courtney -

If there is anything I learned during my 20 years in the Army, it is that
you can delegate authority NOT responsibility.

When a presidential appointee fouls up that reflects on the president.  The
bottom line is that the president has compromised the trust that the
American people have placed in him.  It is that simple.

Tom Hansen
Moscow