[Vision2020] Cost of Government Day

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:22:04 -0700

Don't confuse people with facts Tom! Dale likes complaining, the only way he
gets to do that is with a Republican City government, Republican County
Government, and a Republican Federal Government. If they were all Democrats
he would not have anything to complain about except maybe making so much
money he would get knocked into a higher tax bracket.

Donovan J Arnold