[Vision2020] Cost of Government Day!

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:40:53 -0700

Concerning the George W. Bush version of "depends on what the meaning of the
word is is", let me see if I've got this right.  One of the administration's
justifications for Dubya's assertion about Iraq, Africa and uranium is that
he was quoting British intelligence.  Even though the United States told
these same British intelligence folks that it was probably not true months
before the State of the Union address?  Am I right so far?  Even though our
intelligence doubted the veracity of the allegation, since Bush was quoting
British intelligence, the statement was justified?  Have I missed something?
  Boy, I sure am glad we've got ourselves a Texas straight-shooter in
office.

                                                            Carl Westberg
Jr.