[Vision2020] World AIDS Day Community Planning Committee Meeting Needs you Tuesday, July 15th at noon

sprinkley sprinkley_2000@yahoo.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:26:51 -0700 (PDT)

World AIDS Day Community Planning Committee Meeting
Needs you Tuesday, July 15th at noon!  We are meeting
in WSU's CUB room 232 reserved under GLBTA.  Come join
the planning process and decision making of your
community.  Make World AIDS Day 2003 one to remember.
If you cannot make it please let Spring know as soon
as possible.  Email all agenda items by Friday, July
11th.  If you are not sure what you can do to make a
difference...send this email to others, come to the
meeting to let us know your opinions, talk to your
co-workers, friends, family, etc. about World AIDS
Day, come into Stonewall to get tested (or the Health
Departments/Planned Parenthood), educate yourself one
HIV/AIDS, refer partners and peers to Stonewall's HIV
prevention group for men who have sex with or intimate
feelings for other men.  Stonewall meets Mondays at
917 1/2 6th Street, Clarkston at 7 pm and Wednesdays
at 627 N. Van Buren, Moscow at 7 pm.  Also you can
donate money for World AIDS Day programming or just
attend World AIDS Day events.  We are still working on
finding ways to pay for the quilt, as well as a
location for the quilt.  Our deadline is coming fast!
Project Face to Face?  What is that?  A great program
hosted by the University of Idaho this year for World
AIDS Day.  Keep an eye out for more details.  We are
working on a webpage that will be palouseaids.org.  It
is under construction, make sure you bookmark it.
World AIDS Day is coming fast.  See you at the next
meeting!

Spring Dowse
627 N. Van Buren
Moscow, Idaho 83843