[Vision2020] 25 million dollar reward

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:08:08 -0700

I heard on the news this morning that the United States is offering a 25
million dollar reward for information leading to the capture of Saddam
Hussein.  Heck, I'll give it a shot.  He's in the Middle East.  Somewhere.
If this proves helpful to George W. "Bring Them On!" Bush, I'll accept
check, cash or money order.

     Carl Westberg Jr.