[Vision2020] Chipman Trail update

Ben Twigg bentwigg@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:20:08 -0700 (PDT)

I'm happy to report that visibility at intersections
on the Chipman Trail is now improved, thanks to the
efforts of a (Whitman County?) maintenance crew a few
days ago. Thanks also to those of you who provided
information regarding Chipman Trail maintenance in
general.

Incidentally, I've discovered a great way to commute
to and from Pullman...hop on the Wheatland Express
with bike in the morning (so as to avoid getting hot
and sweaty before work), then ride the Chipman Trail
home. The bus is free to WSU and UI faculty/students.

Ben Twigg