[Vision2020] Religious Diversity Education

Luke lukenieuwsma@softhome.net
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:00:06 -0700

Mr Hansen:

> Wrong, Mr. Nieuwsma.  Diversity is what holds this country together.  This
> nation's origin is founded in its diversity znd willingness to accept and
> foster different faiths.

Actually, consider the lives and writings of the Founders. They were
overwhelmingly Christian, particularly George Washington, our first
president
under the Constitution (but not the first of the United States, of course).

> I assume that we probably will not hear from you for the next couple weeks
> as you more than likely wil be at the National Aryan Nations Convention in
> Coeur d'Alene, huh?

Of course, of course.

> George W. Bush Jr. - Republican president/Republican House of
> Representaives/Republican Senate.  You are wrong there.

The first half of his presidency thus far was actually against an opposing
party of
Congress as the majority of the Senate fighting his every move. The second
half so far has a hefty
Democrat effort to keep his judicial nominees out, as well as constant
negative press coverage. And then there was continuous Demo opposition to
the war in Iraq. That would certainly count as, to put it mildly,
opposition.

> You are kinda right, Mr. Nieuwsma.  It took President Clinton eight years
> get this nation out of a 3-trillion dollar deficit, resulting with almost
> trillion dollar surplus.  It took President Bush only two  and a half
years
> to get us back into a 600-billion d[o]llar deficit, leaving a whole lot of
> children behind.

Oh, you're just jealous of Reagan's economy boosts. Clinton doesn't deserve
any credit for someone else's work.

All the best,
Luke Nieuwsma