[Vision2020] Republican morphology

Bill London london@moscow.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:23:03 -0800

And what surprises me is the transition the Republican Party has made away
from several of their traditional platform planks (at least what I remember
from a couple of decades ago)
I can remember when the Republicans hated budget deficits.  Now they embrace
them with tax cuts and spending increases--what a combo.
I can remember when the Republicans hated big government.  Now they love
giving incredible police powers to a new "Homeland Security" department.
BL