[Vision2020] Free Speech and Crazy Bush

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:38:52 -0800

It's obvious we will be at war soon.  Why the obsessive focus on Iraq?  It
seem's the "axis of evil" has been condensed to Saddam, with North Korea,
Iran, etc. being "different".  After Iraq, which way does Dubya point his
cowboy hat?  Iraq is far from the only country we would have reason to go
war with, given Bush's criteria.  I understand Canada's been ticking the
adminstration off lately.

           Carl Westberg Jr.