[Vision2020] Farm Lease Agreement with Sherman Clyde

hayfields@moscow.com hayfields@moscow.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 01:17:36 GMT

> So let me get this straight,  A local,county highway commissioner has just
negotiated a land deal with a government entity, with whom he works closely.
And (correct me if I have this wrong) under the apparent terms, the City will
pay the taxes on a piece of land, (or rather the City taxpayers will pay)that
they may not be able to use for years.  Mr. Clyde however, will continue to
farm and keep the profits from the farming.  Just exactly what "maintenance"
would be done under this agreement?

Like Garrett, just curious.

Heather
Jordan