[Vision2020] In the Iraq aftermath

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 06:09:51 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

I agree 100% with Mr. Moffett (especially concerning reasons 7 thru 9).

Remember back during the election year when Bush and Gore were debating what
they were going to do with the surplus?  We are back to being a deficit
country.  That, coupled with increasing unemployment, paints a pretty bleak
domestic picture.