[Vision2020] Talk Show 1/12/03: Nat. Alliance for Mentally Ill

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 12:14:17 -0800 (PST)

Visionaries,
    On Sunday 1/12/03 MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS, a talk
show on KUOI 89.3 FM in Moscow(web audio at KUOI.org)
will feature the following guests:

    --In the first hour(9-10 am) elk expert Dr. Jim
Peek of the UI Wildlife Resources Department will be
on the air to discuss the issues surrounding the
Clearwater elk herds. Dr. Peek will speak at the
upcoming "ELK SUMMIT" called by US Sen. Mike Crapo and
will discuss the summit as well.

    --In the second hour we will finish the elk topic
and have call-ins from a board member of the MOSCOW
CIVIC ASSOCIATION to discuss that group's upcoming
meeting. We also hope to call-ins from a LATAH COUNTY
HUMAN RIGHTS TASK FORCE member, and a leader of the
upcoming WALK FOR LIFE to discuss their upcoming
events.

    MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS is aired live every Sunday
Morning from 9-11 am on KUOI 89.3 FM and streamed live
on the internet on KUOI's website(KUOI.org)
Call in phone #'s: 885-6392 or 885-6392
Anyone with comments, questions or suggestions for
guests can send e-mail to: timlohr@yahoo.com