[Vision2020] Latah County Courthouse Expansion Bond Election

Robert Probasco rcprobasco@fastmail.fm
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:35:22 -0800

I view this response as an excuse, not an answer.

Sure, there are many districts.  So why not focus on 2 or 3 election
*days* during the 12-month year and have all necessary ballots ready at
those times?  Perhaps two rooms would be needed to separate different
constituancies, but that is doable.  If some districts have only one
ballot, so be it.  If other districts have two or more ballots, would not
this be more efficient (for the voter, at least)?

Are there any federal/state/county laws which prohibit voting on
additional issues during a specific election day?
Bob Probasco

--
  Robert Probasco
  rcprobasco@fastmail.fm