[Vision2020] Re: Boxing

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:13:44 -0800 (PST)

Visionaries,
Here's the deal on boxing.

It's not complicated, has nothing to do with religion
or masculinity.
What a sexist observation. Never heard of women
boxing?
Get a clue at www.womenboxing.com
Laila Ali will never be mistaken for anything male.

Some people just like to get psyched up and beat the
crap out of each other. And not only that they love
spending tons of time figuring out how to do it the
best.
And yeah, it's fun.

Fun to watch too.
Nothing wrong with being a little primitive now and
then.

If you don't like it, that's cool. Find something else
to do, like read a Joyce Carol Oates novel or
something.
Not MY idea of a fun read, but hey what's wrong with a
little diversity in taste, eh?
TL