[Vision2020] (no subject)

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:25:25 EST

--part1_150.1c584f2e.2b8fea55_boundary

Dear Dale and Visionaries,
Thanks for clarifying the sponsorship of the Fight Night.=A0 I am greatly=20
relieved.=A0 It did seem incompatible, to say the least, that a Christian=20
school would encourage the faithful to pummel each other for the paid=20
enjoyment of a weenie eating audience.=A0 Nice to know that even muscular=20
Christianity retains some semblance of good taste -- and I don't mean the=20
Chicago hot dogs.
Best wishes, with a short jab to the solar plexus,
Rose Huskey

--part1_150.1c584f2e.2b8fea55_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Dale and Visionaries,<BR>
Thanks for clarifying the sponsorship of the Fight Night.=A0 I am greatly re=
lieved.=A0 It did seem incompatible, to say the least, that a Christian scho=
ol would encourage the faithful to pummel each other for the paid enjoyment=20=
of a weenie eating audience.=A0 Nice to know that even muscular Christianity=
 retains some semblance of good taste -- and I don't mean the Chicago hot do=
gs.<BR>
Best wishes, with a short jab to the solar plexus,<BR>
Rose Huskey<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_150.1c584f2e.2b8fea55_boundary--