[Vision2020] Patriot Act

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 05:41:30 +0000

Taze, et. al.

I thought your quote was quite appropriate considering current events.   I
do not see the logic in interpreting the posting of this quote as an attempt
to make a well developed argument that fails to make its case.  It seems a
relevant quote from history that suggests that the methods of control of
public opinion by our government might be the same here in the USA right now
as some of the methods used by the Nazi's, hardly a far fetched proposition.
  Whether or not we are being manipulated in this manner is a very important
question to ask.

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. "

Now who said that?  I've heard it before, yet forget the source.

Ted