[Vision2020] Private E-mail On Vision2020? Blocking Vision2020 Subscribers?

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:00:39 -0800

Ted wrote:

> And then Dale Courtney declares he is blocking certain
> vision2020 members
> from his inbox.  If we all start blocking the communications
> of those we
> don't like, vision2020 will not provide a true open forum for
> discussion.

ROTFL!  Well, if I blocked *everyone* I had some disagreement with, I'd be
talking to myself!  :)

There are *many* people on this list with whom I have *significant*
disagreements yet from whom I benefit by hearing their points of view.

Proverbs 26:4 says "Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you
also be like him."

Blocking fools seems like a good idea to me!

Dale Courtney
Moscow, Idaho