[Vision2020] Proposal would let schools ban books

Douglas dougwils@moscow.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:32:38 -0800

Dear visionaries,

I accidentally sent this just to Pam. It was intended for the edification
of all. But I was panicked for a minute there -- I thought maybe my own
spam filters (set on high) had censored my own email. Then I thought maybe
First Step censored it. But nobody in this town censors *anything* and it
was my own mea maxima culpa.

Dear Pam,

Anybody know any public school librarians out there? I have a copy of a
book I would like to donate. It is called

"Holding Down the Nigra:
Memoirs of a Georgia Cracker"
by Billy Rae Pearod

And gee, it's a good thing most of them wouldn't agree with Tim! First
come, first served!

Cordially,

Douglas Wilson