[Vision2020] book banning

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:27:44 -0800

I stand properly corrected by Tim, in that "liberals" have been guilty of
their brand of censorship as well as "conservatives".  Neither have clean
hands on this issue.  I do find the list of books interesting, as earlier
noted such as "Catcher in the Rye", "Of Mice and Men", books by Mark Twain,
etc.  These are classics, and I'm puzzled about the objections to them.

                                                             Carl Westberg
Jr.