[Vision2020] vendor ordinance

Mark Rounds ltrwritr@moscow.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:05:44 -0800 (PST)

Dear Bainbridge

I don't want to dump on you as shooting the messenger, while a time honored
American Polical Tradition, really isn't a good thing to do.  There are
however, many of us that have questions on the issue.   Many of us that find
Monday nights hard to make (In my case, I am doing Taxi duty for my kids
activities).  Now every night will have folks that can't make it, but I
would hate the think that commenting in person at the Council Meeting is the
only avenue of communication with the council.

Perhap you could gather them and carry the digest to the council members?  I
know some of the council members monitor this listserve, perhap they could
be the conduit?  If not, are their e-mail readily available so they can get
this input directly?  I know that a number of e-mails and submissions to
this list were considered when the nudity ordinance came up for vote.
Perhaps the same could happen here before the rancor starts and not after?

Mark Rounds