[Vision2020] "Proposal would let schools ban books" (fwd)

Ron Force rforce@moscow.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:31:18 -0800

School boards can ban books now.  This is just another one of those
gratuitous grandstands by the troglodytes to keep their knuckle-dragging
base stirred up.  It's similiar to the recent bill stating that domestic
partnerships from other states wouldn't be recognized in Idaho.  There's
already a law on the books outlawing domestic partnerships, but I guess "We
wanna tell ya again, in case ya missed it the first time around".

Ron Force	      	  rforce@moscow.com
Moscow Idaho USA