[Vision2020] RenFair/Rendezvous questiion

Mitch Parks mitch@mochaoflove.org
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:18:52 -0800 (PST)

I know they've played at least one other appearance in Moscow without
alcohol - their prior appearance in the SUB Ballroom. Or at least if they
had any, they didn't share it with the guy at the mixing board! (me)

I believe the city should not restrict alcohol sales/consumption at such
events, except as already limited by state law. Although a guideline
such as sales closing an hour before the noise permit ends seems
reasonable. Trash/Recycling guidelines might also be of use.

If the Rendezvous committee wants alcohol sales to enhance both attendance
and increase their profitibility, great. I'll buy a drink just in hopes of
seeing bigger artists next year.

Mitch Parks
Moscow, Idaho