[Vision2020] Something we should be able to agree on

aphro dite aphro@angelfire.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:05:16 -0800

I love reading vision2020.  I don't often post, although I would like to, because most of my time reading is spent scrolling down through messages I've already read.  You see, I subscribe to the daily digest format.  Out of common courtesy, when responding to an email could you please not just simply hit reply.  It would be very kind of you to delete any part of other emails that is not absolutely required for us to make sense of your reply.  Scrolling through an entire debate for every reply sent gets tedious.  The lovely delete key could take us one step further to getting along and bettering our society. :)

Thank you,
Amber Montgomery