[Vision2020] endless debate

Jacob Spencer spencerjt@wlu.edu
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:17:33 -0500

Muscovites,

I have noticed with annoyance how many postings recently have spoken
about the endless debate that goes on Vision 2020.  It is obvious that
both sides of the "end/don't end" debate continue to say the same
things, and neither will ever convince the other.  If you insist on
continue to argue that other arguments should end, please do so in a
private posting.

Sarcasm aside, I think that I have learned quite a bit from these
"endless" debates, and do not feel that they simply cover the same
ground over and over again.  Please feel proud that you are involved in
the continuing education of a Moscow native, ex patria.

Jacob Spencer