[Vision2020] re: liquor liability

jsullivan@moscow.com jsullivan@moscow.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 03:59:57 GMT

A few years ago one of my sons got married. At that time the families shopped
around town for a place to hold the reception. All were either VERY expensive,
or required you to use their food, which made it even more expensive.

Not all people is this community are financially able to afford CJ's, Best
Western or a number of other places that offer what the 1912 building does.

This taxpayer is thankful there is a lovely public building which is owned by
us, that we can use at a reasonable price, and bring our own food.

Have a pleasant evening everyone!

Janesta Sullivan

           http://www.fsr.net/