[Vision2020] re: liquor liability insurance

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:11:23 -0800

Thank you, Mr. Curley.  I truly appreciate your clarification.

I, for one, believe that Idaho should adopt third-party laws.  If a customer
is clearly intoxicated, taverns should refuse to serve him/her or
consequently assume some responsibility when that person gets behind the
wheel of an automobile.

Are there any others that feel this way?

Tom Hansen