[Vision2020] re: liquor liability insurance

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:53:01 -0800

I am simply asking a question, not pandering for ignorance.  I have been
under the assumption for a long time that Idaho does have third-party laws.
I was (and am) asking for clarification.

Mr. Steed, if this is how you provide assistance to those seeking it, please
remind me not to ask you.

Thanks,