[Vision2020] liquor insurance liability

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:48:04 EST

--part1_18d.161520b6.2b7ac994_boundary

Saundra,

  Yes, in regard to the 1912 building in competition with private enterprise
does bother me. They use our tax dollars to out advertise us all. They use
our tax dollars to supplement the rental fees that they do charge for
maintenance, insurance and management. Just look at how much they are
spending on an organization to help them "rent" the 1912 building. That is
more than I make. Way......more than I make. But they have it cause it is our
tax dollars competing against us tax payers. There are facilities that have
liquor liability coverage and also give the customer the option of liquor or
not. So - why would the city be able to get around not having the proper
insurance when liquor is present when the rest of us have to. Unfair
competition? Yes, it is. Endless dollars for marketing On TV.  The 1912
building is advertised on channel 3. If they wanted to help make things more
fair maybe they should list "all" of us that supply the services on this
channel paid for with our tax dollars and all should have to pay the same
fee. Nothing.

Phil

--part1_18d.161520b6.2b7ac994_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Saundra,<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp; Yes, in regard to the 1912 building in competition with private enter=
prise does bother me. They use our tax dollars to out advertise us all. They=
 use our tax dollars to supplement the rental fees that they do charge for m=
aintenance, insurance and management. Just look at how much they are spendin=
g on an organization to help them "rent" the 1912 building. That is more tha=
n I make. Way......more than I make. But they have it cause it is our tax do=
llars competing against us tax payers. There are facilities that have liquor=
 liability coverage and also give the customer the option of liquor or not.=20=
So - why would the city be able to get around not having the proper insuranc=
e when liquor is present when the rest of us have to. Unfair competition? Ye=
s, it is. Endless dollars for marketing On TV.&nbsp; The 1912 building is ad=
vertised on channel 3. If they wanted to help make things more fair maybe th=
ey should list "all" of us that supply the services on this channel paid for=
 with our tax dollars and all should have to pay the same fee. Nothing.<BR>
<BR>
Phil</FONT></HTML>

--part1_18d.161520b6.2b7ac994_boundary--