[Vision2020] re: liquor liability insurance

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:49:32 EST

--part1_1e0.1b797d7.2b7abbdc_boundary

Currently the administrative procedure doesn't require "proof of insurance"
in catering a liquor license to a city or county facility. I have no doubt
that The Red Door did the proper paperwork to cater their liquor license to
the event last night. Our elected officials are the ones that need to make
the change in the procedure requiring "proof of liquor liability insurance"
for all city and county facilities.

One of the reasons I brought this issue to this forum is because I have
already taken it to the city officials and THEY have elected to make NO
CHANGE in this issue regarding "proof of insurance." Therefore, the citizens
could be held liable.

This means that the people putting on the event will also be held liable.
After their funds are depleted then the city and county could be next in
line.

Phil Roderick

--part1_1e0.1b797d7.2b7abbdc_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Currently the administrative procedure doesn't require=
 "proof of insurance" in catering a liquor license to a city or county facil=
ity. I have no doubt that The Red Door did the proper paperwork to cater the=
ir liquor license to the event last night. Our elected officials are the one=
s that need to make the change in the procedure requiring "proof of liquor l=
iability insurance" for all city and county facilities.<BR>
<BR>
One of the reasons I brought this issue to this forum is because I have alre=
ady taken it to the city officials and THEY have elected to make NO CHANGE i=
n this issue regarding "proof of insurance." Therefore, the citizens could b=
e held liable.<BR>
<BR>
This means that the people putting on the event will also be held liable. Af=
ter their funds are depleted then the city and county could be next in line.=
<BR>
<BR>
Phil Roderick</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e0.1b797d7.2b7abbdc_boundary--