[Vision2020] liquor insurance liability

Mike Curley curley@turbonet.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:47:12 -0800

Mr. Hansen:
a.  the "public v. private education" issue has not been a
debate in my opinion
b.  if it has been a debate, it is a debate that was
conducted once, ad nauseam to many others on the list
c.  providing liquor at public events in public facilities is
and has been an issue of not only public debate but city
council consideration and vote (beer garden at
Renaissance Fair)--thus, not only the authorization and
insurance for such events, but their very propriety in
public facilities, seems to me to be largely more relevant
than a repetitious quarrel,  that was started (should
anyone actually remember) by a post about an
"interesting report" that wasn't (interesting) and provided
nothing in the way of useable data except for purely
rhetorical purposes.

But thank you for your reply.  It appears that my attempt
to negotiate both issues off list has failed.  I have no
interest in further burdening the list on either issue.

Mike Curley