[Vision2020] 1912 building with liquor

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:16:01 EST

--part1_11f.1e02a9c6.2b79b6e1_boundary

Dear BL - Can you please tell me who is "catering" the liquor to the party
tonight at the 1912 building? Do you have proof that liquor liability
insurance coverage is present for the evening? Otherwise, every citizen in
our city and county will have our taxes raised if there is a problem that
needs to be paid off. As it will be our city's responsibility. Also - the
licensee will lose everything.

This issue has been brought to our city attorney's attention, Randy Fife, who
shows grave concern. He has also informed me that he has informed parks and
rec of the liability risk.

Phil Roderick

--part1_11f.1e02a9c6.2b79b6e1_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear BL - Can you please tell me who is "catering" the=
 liquor to the party tonight at the 1912 building? Do you have proof that li=
quor liability insurance coverage is present for the evening? Otherwise, eve=
ry citizen in our city and county will have our taxes raised if there is a p=
roblem that needs to be paid off. As it will be our city's responsibility. A=
lso - the licensee will lose everything.<BR>
<BR>
This issue has been brought to our city attorney's attention, Randy Fife, wh=
o shows grave concern. He has also informed me that he has informed parks an=
d rec of the liability risk.<BR>
<BR>
Phil Roderick </FONT></HTML>

--part1_11f.1e02a9c6.2b79b6e1_boundary--