FW: [Vision2020] The Benefits of Polarization

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 22:35:40 +0000

Doug, et. al.

Perhaps, Doug, you are correct in your assessment of my thought, whatever
you meant.  Your comment lacked precision.  On the other hand, perhaps there
is a mirror nearby...

Ted