[Vision2020] Media Watch

eevans@moscow.com eevans@moscow.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:56:01 GMT

How about we set up a new despot and load him up with WOMD? Then, after 2003 is
ancient history (20-30 years) we can do this whole thing again!

Sarcasm (?) aside, it will be interesting to see how hard we try to squish an
Islamic people into our decidedly non-Islamic mold.

Btw, how/what are we doing in Afganistan?

Cheers,
-Ed Evans

           http://www.fsr.net/