[Vision2020] Interesting Report by S&P on Michigan's Govt Schools

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 06:07:08 -0800

This is just an example of the twisting and mangling that occurs on boths
ides of the aisle.  The latter portion of the quoted text ("Sounds like . .
. ") should be credited to me as it was my rsponse to an earlier posting.