[Vision2020] Interesting Report by S&P on Michigan's Govt Schools

Brad Neuman bradneuman@moscow.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 02:07:31 -0800

Mr. Courtney stated that I said:

> Brad Neuman stated:
>
> " . . . or will the child come out with a Taliban like
> secular education, with a biased view of the world drummed
> into their heads having only learned what to think instead of how to."
>
> Sounds like a private school (with a private agenda) to me.

The sentence "Sounds like a private school..." was not a part of my message.

I must ask, however, if you are going to quote me in order try to refute my
statements, please quote me accurately.  Or is that something they not teach
that in "non-government" schools.

Brad Neuman