[Vision2020] Powell's speech

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 12:50:11 -0800

I guess we all have our individual obsessions on this listserve.  Mine would
appear to be Iraq.  Has anybody heard how Colin Powell's speech was met by
the international community today?  Was he effective in laying out reasons
for going to war?  A war that, again, will involve young men and women of
all religious persuasions and school backgrounds.  I haven't a chance to
hear any analysis yet.

            Carl Westberg Jr.