[Vision2020] Interesting Report by S&P on Michigan's Govt Schools

ben merkle benmerkle@moscow.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:16:25 -0800

I'm willing to cut all the rhetoric and other distractions for a second if
others are. Here's the question: Who will come out with a better education,
a typical Moscow High graduate or a graduate from a "local private school"?
Anyone willing to give a straight answer that doesn't have to be qualified
into oblivion? And if we are not willing to answer this question, then why
all this pretended concern about the quality of our children's education?
Ben Merkle