[Vision2020] Interesting Report by S&P on Michigan's Govt Schools

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:15:03 -0800

That is the problem.  People seem to think that everything must be measured
in dollars and cents.

I believe that the best way to evaluate the "product" of private and public
schools would be to administer a standardized test of the students at the
6th, 9th, and 12th grade levels.

However, realizing that this is currently only cunducted at public schools,
this suggestion is likely to fall on deaf ears.