[Vision2020] Interesting Report by S&P on Michigan's Govt Schools

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:32:54 -0800

And of course what all of this means is yet another round of private vs.
public, Christian vs. non-Christian, liberal vs. conservative back and
forth, with increasingly vitriolic postings, and nobody changing anybody
else's mind.

Carl Westberg Jr.