[Vision2020] taxation

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:12:26 EST

-------------------------------1072707146

Dale you forgot a few other taxes.

A few I know you forgot were Park and recreation tax, Environmental tax (like
when you dump your oil). Value Added Tax (A hidden tax). You also forgot
Hotel and Motel Tax, and I think there is a recycling tax in some states, that is
they fine you unless you return the bottle or can. There is also a tax to
launch your boat. There is also tariffs that you pay on some imports. Let us not
also forget that there is lottery tax. I also know that truckers have to pay a
tax for overweight loads and for pollution if their truck is over a certain
age. There is also a 25 cent tax for every tree stump you make in Idaho that
goes to education.

I am also willing to bet that I missed a few too.

Donovan

-------------------------------1072707146

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Dale you forgot a few other taxes.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>A few I know you&nbsp;forgot were Park and recreation tax, Environmenta=
l tax (like when you dump your oil). Value Added Tax (A hidden tax). You als=
o forgot Hotel and Motel Tax, and I think there is a recycling tax in some s=
tates, that is they fine you unless you return the bottle or can. There is a=
lso a tax to launch your boat. There is also tariffs that you pay on some im=
ports. Let us not also forget that there is lottery tax. I also know that tr=
uckers have to pay a tax for overweight loads and for pollution if their tru=
ck is over a certain age. There is also a 25 cent tax for every tree stump y=
ou make in Idaho that goes to education. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am also willing to bet that I missed a few too.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>