[Vision2020] Universal Suffrage

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 20:39:58 EST

-------------------------------1072316398

And another question is: "Who gives a flying fleep what Wilson thinks about
anything anymore?"

I for one couldn't care less if Wilson thinks the Moon is made of cheese, the
world is flat, and all women and gays are going to Hell. Let him and his
flock think what ever they want, I don't care anymore and we should really just
move on.

Donovan

-------------------------------1072316398

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>And another question&nbsp;is: "Who gives a flying fleep what Wilson thi=
nks about anything anymore?" </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I for one couldn't care less if Wilson thinks the Moon is made of chees=
e, the world is flat,&nbsp;and all women and gays are going to Hell. Let him=
 and his flock think what ever they want, I don't care anymore and we should=
 really just move on. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan</DIV></BODY></HTML>